All other entries are now sold out. Sign up the reserve list here
If the event you want to enter is shown as "sold out" immediately after it goes on sale, this means that all the available tickets have been selected. Tickets may appear again if the person does not complete their purchase.
Ard Rock Epic
1 August. Mass start, 60km loop through epic Ard Rock terrain with special timed singletrack climbs, descents and flat out grinds.
Ard Rock Intro
2 August. An inclusive event and perfect introduction to the full Ard Rock, the Intro is a 30km loop with 4 timed Ard Rock stages that get progressively more technical.
Ard Rock Sport
2 August. The same course and timed stages as the Ard Rock Enduro, BUT, the Enduro Sport takes place on Sunday for riders who care more about completing the challenge and adventure, than every tenth of a second.
Ard Rock Enduro
1 August with practice on 31 July. 45km loop with 7 timed stages on specially made trails.
Ard Rock Sprint
1 August with practice on 31 July. A tad shorter but still proper ‘ard at 30km with around 2000 metres of combined climbing and descending. 3 of the Ard Rock special stages, also open to 15-17 year olds.
Ard Rock Festival Camping
Camping tickets will go online in 2020. For more information visit https://www.ardrockenduro.co.uk/events/festivalinfo/
One person can enter 3 participants at one time.
Once you click 'confirm tickets' you will have 7 minutes to enter all of your rider details and complete the transaction, if you don’t enter all of your details within 7 minutes you will be timed out. Make sure that you have ALL of the details for each participant.
You will need all of the below information for each participant;
1. First Name
2. Last name
4. Mobile number
6. Age category your age on the day of the event
15-17 Junior (sprint event only)
50-59 Grand Veteran
Hardtail Trophy (Enduro event only)
Ebike (Intro event only)
7. Team Name - as you would like it to appear on the results page and for the team prize (this is who you ride for not who you want to ride with).
8. Group Name - please enter the same 'group name' as the riders you wish to start with. Your group name can be any combination of letters or numbers and must be the same as the riders you want to be grouped with. Please note this can not be changed once you’ve entered.
9. Expert rider: If you would like to be considered for the first wave please write your best result of 2018. This may separate you from your group. Do not write anything of you don't want to be seeded.
10. Ability level - Please rate your ability 1. Usually in the top 10% / 2. Faster than average / 3. Mid pack rider / 4. Steady away / 5. Hoping to make it round
11. Emergency contact name and number
12. What brand of bike are you riding
1. Join Gigantic before the onsale date so that you don’t have to register before buying tickets
2. Sign up for a text or email reminder on the entry page
3. Make sure that the card you are paying with works