Ard Rock Marathon
3 August. A '40 country mile' epic ride with 3500m of combined climbing and descending for those who like going the distance and big days out. £55 + 2.75 Booking fee. Price includes VAT + entry to the 3 day festival.
Ard Rock Intro
4 August. An inclusive event and perfect introduction to the full ‘Ard Rock, the Intro is a 30km loop with 4 timed Ard Rock stages that get progressively more technical. Price includes VAT + entry to the 3 day festival.
Ard Rock Sport
4 August. The same course and timed stages as the Ard Rock Enduro, BUT, the Enduro Sport takes place on Sunday for riders who care more about completing the challenge and adventure, than every tenth of a second. Price includes VAT + entry to the 3 day festival.
Ard Rock Enduro
3 August with practice on 2 August. 45km loop with 7 timed stages on specially made trails. Price includes VAT + entry to the 3 day festival.
Ard Rock Sprint
3 August with practice on 2 August. A tad shorter but still proper ‘ard at 30km with around 2000 metres of combined climbing and descending. 3 of the Ard Rock special stages, also open to 15-17 year olds. Price includes VAT + entry to the 3 day festival.
Ard Rock Festival
Non competitor tickets and camping tickets will go online in January. Please note all riding tickets include Festival entry.
One person can enter 6 participants at one time.
Once you click 'confirm tickets' you will have 15 minutes to enter all of your rider details and complete the transaction, if you don’t enter all of your details within 15 minutes you will be timed out. Make sure that you have ALL of the details for each participant.
You will need all of the below information for each participant;
1. First Name
2. Last name
4. Mobile number
6. Age category your age on 2nd August
15-17 Junior (sprint event only)
50-59 Grand Veteran
Hardtail Trophy (Enduro event only)
Ebike (Intro event only)
7. Team Name - as you would like it to appear on the results page and for the team prize (this is who you ride for not who you want to ride with).
8. Group Name - please enter the same 'group name' as the riders you wish to start with. Your group name can be any combination of letters or numbers and must be the same as the riders you want to be grouped with. Please note this can not be changed once you’ve entered.
9. Expert rider: If you would like to be considered for the first wave please write your best result of 2018. This may separate you from your group. Do not write anything of you don't want to be seeded.
10. Ability level - Please rate your ability 1. Usually in the top 10% / 2. Faster than average / 3. Mid pack rider / 4. Steady away / 5. Hoping to make it round
11. Emergency contact name and number
12. What brand of bike are you riding
1. Join Gigantic before the onsale date so that you don’t have to register before buying tickets
2. Sign up for a text or email reminder on the entry page
3. Make sure that the card you are paying with works
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.